|Tomorrow is the last day to get stories up to the 50,000 word mark and it has been one long month for me. I had to juggle a friend over for holidays, trying to smash the writers block out of my head, keep my finger away from the delete button and eventually turn grammar checker off but in the end. I succeeded!|
Going from points of being 6,000 words down to finishing over limit with one day left. I can say that I feel truly fulfilled by this experience. Next year, I am going to be a sucker for punishment and participate again.
Thank you everyone who supported me through this, it meant a lot and kept me going. Special thanks to artisticallyset for putting up with all of my writing insecurities through this and keeping me going, not just for NaNo but overall ♥
|Hybrid Nocturna Overall Stats|
Prologue: 3,351 words
Chapter 01: 2,894 words
Chapter 02: 3,667 words
Chapter 03: 3,687 words
Chapter 04: 3,482 words
Chapter 05: 4,215 words
Chapter 06: 3,919 words
Chapter 07: 3,491 words
Chapter 08: 5,201 words
Chapter 09: 5,226 words
Chapter 10: 6,140 words
Chapter 11: 6,026 words
|Back to normal writing schedule again. Next to finish: I Am...|
Unfortuately, Hybrid Nocturna will not be completed until I have finished I Am... and Underneath It All so look forward to the changes coming up and how the rest of it ends~
As the little banner states, I will be participating in NaNoWriMo this year. Don't know what NaNoWriMo is? You might not want to know after looking below...
National Novel Writing Month is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30. The kamikaze approach forces you to lower your expectations, take risks, and write on the fly.
Taken from What is NaNoWriMo?
So basically in short, I will be committing writing suicide.
You Do Have A Game Plan Don't You?
• I was going to try and start writing an original fiction but given the pressure to get this finished, I turned back to my safety net and decided on fan fiction. Of course, it will be starring Itachi & Deidara
• Once it is finished, it will not be posted straight away. It will then be revised and parts changed, grammar etc since it will not be perfect writing and then posted up so the final product can be enjoyed without all the useless crap in-between.
Title: Hybrid Nocturna
Setting: Alternate Universe (AU), Modern Day Supernatural
Overall Rating: M (Will Include NC-17)
Main Characters: Uchiha Itachi & Deidara
Warnings: Explicit Language, Violence, Blood, Sexual References, Hard Sexual Content
Summary: Under the guise of the night, temptations lurk within every shadow. Can one survive the haze of vision and resist the urges of darkness or will they succumb to the seduction.
• Even though the story will not be posted here for quite some time, if you are interested, you can keep an eye on my word count (which will be posted after start) as well as read my progress which I have set up as a Public Google Doc for your viewing pleasure.
• Any feedback, praises, best wishes (I'm going to need them), constructive criticism for after when I am editing, please leave them here or on any further posts to come.
• If anyone else is participating this year, very best of luck!